Phantom Owl has been interviewing editors for you! Finding the right editor for your novel can be a challenge, but we want to help make the process a little easier. Every Friday from April through June 2014 we have a new editor for you to meet. Each interview will introduce you to an editor with a short bio and 8-10 interview questions, covering topics such as experience, expertise and affordability, that will help you know whether or not this is the editor for you.
Below you can find links to the interviews that have already posted and dates for upcoming interviews.
You might also want to check out the Phantom Owl Editing Resource Page, and to see all the helpful tips and tricks that Phantom Owl has to offer, check out our Resources Page.
If you are an editor who would like to be interviewed please go here for instructions.
Can't decide who to pick? Phantom Owl Recommends...
* Editor has worked on a book published by Phantom Owl
* Editor has multiple comments on their post
* Editor's post was popular
* * Editor Interview with Sara McCluskey - April 11th, 2014
Editor Interview with Victoria Bright - April 18th, 2014
Editor Interview with Cheryl Lim - April 25th, 2014
Editor Interview with Kaelie Foy - May 2nd, 2014
* Editor Interview with Gerald William Shaw - May 9th, 2014
Editor interview with Eileen Proksch - May 16th, 2014
Editor Interview with Melissa Andriana McKay - May 23rd, 2014
* Editor Interview with Victoria Shockley - May 30th, 2014
* * Editor Interview with Teresa Kennedy - June 6th, 2014